I got to ask Lily some questions!
2) What about his sisters? The first time, like the very first time I met them, I was in a bit of a fog, and I don't remember thinking much of anything about them. The second time I met them was at the coffee shop, and my first thought was, I wish Jules was here to see these three. (Jules is my best friend from Minneapolis.) My second thought was: I wish my hair looked better today.
3) Would you ever really want to become a mermaid? No. I mean, yes. I mean, I don't know. It might be cool, except for the whole dying first thing.
4) Your taste in clothing is unique..what is your taste in music like? I used to listen to a lot of classical music, but then I found a box of vintage band tees in the attic last week (I think they were my grandpa's when he lived here), and now I'm totally into the Mamas and the Papas, Bob Dylan, Jefferson Airplane, and Jimi Hendrix.
5) What is your favorite food? Oh boy. Pizza? Or maybe peanut butter waffles? I don't know. I'll eat anything.
6) What is a secret about yourself that we don't already know? Well . . . there's a boy back in Minneapolis who's been texting me every night since I moved up here to the lake. He's just a friend and that's all he'll ever be. Ever. Besides, I think my best friend, Jules, kinda likes him.