Monday, February 17, 2014

The Sunday Salon- February 16, 2014

The Sunday Salon
So I got my MRI results back.  No stress fracture but I do have a bone oedema and some long word that means injury to bone covering.  The injury is about 10cm long and no running for 8 more weeks. BUUUUTTT I have 4 races in 4 weekends coming up.  The doc said that my leg won't snap off if I run, it'll just be painful and take longer to heal.  So I'll run what I can and then start my 8 weeks off.  Not smart, I know.

And I got a new car!  Going from a tiny Scion tC to a bigger Nissan Rogue is scary!  But I'm loving it!  (I did NOT love the negotiating process.  Ugh!)


I finished and reviewed the following books last week:
Crossing the Line (Pushing the Limits #1.5) by Katie McGarry












I am currently reading Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry and up next is  Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge.

No comments:

Post a Comment