Monday, September 29, 2014

In My Mailbox- September 29, 2014

I kinda forgot to do this last week, so this is two weeks worth

In My Mailbox: Here's what I got in my mailbox last week


TUESDAY
The Fine Art of Pretending- Rachel Harris--review for an Around the World ARC Tour












FRIDAY
The Perfectionists- Sara Shepard--review for an Around the World ARC Tour













Ghost House- Alexandra Adornetto--review for an Around the World ARC Tour

SATURDAY
Magnolia- Kristi Cook--review for an Around the World ARC Tour











Spellbound (Hex Hall #3)- Rachel Hawkins--PaperbackSwap













TUESDAY
Chasing Power- Sarah Beth Durst--review for an Around the World ARC Tour











Wildcat Fireflies (Fenestra #2)- Amber Kizer-- PaperbackSwap












SATURDAY
Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements #2)- Jennifer L. Armentrout--review for an Around the World ARC Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment