Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Year in Review--Stats and Favorite Books

I read 122 books this year.  Not so good.  But I think it's because I got a puppy towards the end of last year and I don't read as quickly now because I constantly have to check that she's not chewing up something.  Plus I got engaged over Christmas break last year and got married in June of this year so the first half of the year was spent planning and researching stuff for that!  Hopefully next year will be a better reading year!

I read 38,936 pages this year (I read 52,193 pages last year so I read 13,257 pages less than last year.  Yikes!

I only had one 5 star rating book this year again! (and it suprised me!)

A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron











I had 5 books get a 4.5 rating.

Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Forgotten by Cat Patrick
Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich
The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
Reasons to Be Happy by Katrina Kittle











I also finished all of my challenges!  (I am not counting the Sookie Stackhouse one since that will be ongoing since more books keep coming out)

No comments:

Post a Comment