Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Book Review- The Assassin and the Underworld

I finished reading The Assassin and the Underworld (Throne of Glass #0.3) by Sarah J. Maas.

From Goodreads:

When the King of the Assassins gives Celaena Sardothien a special assignment that will help fight
slavery in the kingdom, she jumps at the chance to strike a blow against an evil practice. The misson is a dark and deadly affair which takes Celaena from the rooftops of the city to the bottom of the sewer—and she doesn’t like what she finds there.


This novella felt extra short.  I mean, I get that it's a short story but I kind of felt like there wasn't much to this one.  There was only a little bit of action.  Buuuut I did really like our introduction to just how Celaena and Sam finally came into their relationship.  Still love this series so much so though!!

I gave this book a rating of 3/5.

This book fulfills items in the following challenges:
2013 150+ Reading Challenge: 55
2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 44
2013 Quick Fix Challenge: 23

*FTC Disclosure: I borrowed this book from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment