Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Quick Fix Challenge


2013 Quick Fix Challenge

Challenge Details:

  • The challenge runs from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013.
  • Sign ups will be open until mid December.
  • You don't have to be a blogger to participate. However, leave a comment and tell me what level you're aiming for.
  • For bloggers, post up a challenge sign up post saying what level you've signed up for. Be sure to sign-up with your sign-up post in the linky.
  • You don't have to review the books you read however if you do, you will be able to post your links to your reviews here. (I'll have a post up for reviews up in January.)
  • Books have to have less than 300 pages to count.
  • Books such as MG/YA, graphic novels/manga, audio, rereads, can count toward your goal.
    • *Updated* Anthologies and short stories count as well. (I can't believe I forgot about these.)
  • Feel free to crossover the books you read for this challenge with other challenges.
(If you have any questions feel free to ask, I feel like I might be missing something here, but I could be wrong.)

Now the Levels/It will hold with:

String: 5 books
Paperclips: 10 books
Duck tape: 15 books
Gorilla glue: 20+ books
 
~I am going to start off trying for the string level
~I finished the String level so now working on Paperclips level
~I finished Paperclips so now working on Duck Tape
~I finished Duck tape so now working on Gorilla Glue
~I completed the challenge on 9/2
 
  1.  Crash (Visions #1) by Lisa McMann
  2.  Dualed by Elsie Chapman
  3.   Eternal by H.G. Nadel
  4.  Shut Up by Anne Tibbets
  5. Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
  6.  Poison by Bridget Zinn
  7.  Invisible Girl by Mary Hanlon Stone
  8.  The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
  9.  The Returners by Gemma Malley
  10. Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
  11. Spies and Prejudice by Talia Vance 
  12. Disneylanders by Kate Abbott
  13.  Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols
  14.  With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent
  15.  Never to Sleep (Soul Screamers #5.5) by Rachel Vincent
  16.  Artichoke's Heart by Suzanne Supplee
  17.  The Year of the Great Seventh by Teresa Orts
  18.  The Assassin and the Pirate Lord (Throne of Glass #0.1) by Sarah J. Maas
  19.  Ralph's Party by Lisa Jewell
  20.  The Assassin and the Dessert (Throne of Glass #0.2) by Sarah J. Maas
  21.  Frigid by J. Lynn 
  22. Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks #4) by Miranda Kenneally
  23. The Assassin and the Underworld (Throne of Glass #0.3) by Sarah J. Maas
  24. Tales from My Closet by Jennifer Anne Moses
  25. Pretty Little Dead Girls by Lizzie Friend

1 comment: