Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Cards

Every year, I love to send out photo Christmas cards.  I love trying to take the best picture throughout the year, and Kory will often ask me if a certain picture will be on the Christmas card.  We took an awesome picture in front of Cinderella's Castle at night, and of course, I'll have to add a picture of Bella!  Shutterfly has some great photo Christmas cards.  I had a fun time trying out all of the different styles with pictures that I liked. (it's so easy to lose track of time playing around on the site!) There are so many that I'm having a hard time choosing which one I like best.  I'm thinking of deciding between these two

But Shutterfly is great all of the time!  They also have great birthday cardsdesk calendars, and cute gifts like photo mugs.  Now I just have to sit down and decide which card I definitely want to get.  I was originally looking at the cards with three pictures, but I think I might go look at the ones with just two and take out one of the pictures of me and Kory. Anyways, I can't wait to get them in the mail!

1 comment:

  1. Shutterfly is awesome and so many of my friends are using it for their Christmas cards. I love that you included your puppy. She is so cute. I have a yorkie too! Her name is Chewy Shortcake.

    ReplyDelete