Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday Fill-In- December 31, 2010

Friday Fill-In

There isn't a new fill-in this week, but I didn't get a chance to do last weeks, so here I go.

1. These are a few of my favorite things: best buds, Kory, Bella, family, reading, flavored popcorn and the Florida Gators.
2. Since Christmas is my mom's birthday, we always have steak and lobster for a holiday dinner.
3. What's that I hear in the hall?  Oh, its just Bella eating her food.
4. It's never just quiet, quiet.
5. Some of my favorite holiday memories include my family.
6. I'm not afraid of rodents, not even a mouse.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the Goldsteins house to celebrate the New Year, tomorrow my plans include watching the Gators play their bowl game and Sunday, I want to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment