Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Sunday Salon- December 5, 2010

The Sunday Salon


I didn't get much reading done this week (or much sleep).  Having a puppy takes up so much time!  But I wouldn't trade it for anything!  Here's Bella's Christmas photos.  My normally wild puppy sat so still the whole time I was taking pictures of her.  She must love to have her photo taken!



I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
The Frenzy by Francesca Lia Block












This book fulfills items in the following challenges:
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 155
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 120
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 109

I am just starting Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan and after that is Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton.

No comments:

Post a Comment