Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In My Mailbox- March 5, 2012


In My Mailbox: Here's what came in my mailbox this week


MONDAY
Wanderlove- Kirsten Hubbard











Chicken Soup for the Soul Christmas Treasury- Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen--contest win from The Shady Glade










Glimmer- Phoebe Kitanidis--review for an Around the World ARC Tour











Miracle- Elizabeth Scott--review for an Around the World ARC Tour











TUESDAY
Fractured Light- Rachel McClellan--review for a Teen Book Scene Tour











SATURDAY
She Went All the Way- Meg Cabot--PaperbackSwap











When Good Wishes Go Bad (As You Wish #2)- Mindy Klasky--PaperbackSwap

1 comment:

  1. Oh my..When Good Wishes Go Bad has the cutest cover!! I can't wait to read Glimmer. Enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete