Monday, April 2, 2012

In My Mailbox- April 2, 2012

In My Mailbox: Here's what came in my mailbox this week


WEDNESDAY
Where She Went- Gayle Forman--PaperbackSwap











Perception (Clarity #2)- Kim Harrington--review for an Around the World ARC Tour










THURSDAY
A Catered Affair- Sue Margolis--PaperbackSwap











Elemental- Emily White--review for an Around the World ARC Tour











SATURDAY
Welcome Caller, This is Chloe- Shelley Coriell--review for a Teen Book Scene Tour










Dangerous Boy- Mandy Hubbard--review for an Around the World ARC Tour










The Calling (Darkness Rising #2)- Kelley Armstrong--review for an Around the World ARC Tour










Skirting the Grave (Vintage Magic Mystery #4)- Annette Blair--PaperbackSwap



3 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Skirting the Grave. I would definitely wear that dress.

    -Melanie from Melanie's Musings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like you got some great books this week! I'm really looking forward to reading Preception and The Calling!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Robyn

      Delete
  2. Great books!I absolutely LOVED
    Where She Went (and If I Stay). I also really enjoyed Chloe. All your others are definitely being added to my To Read list.

    http://bibliojunkies.blogspot.com/2012/04/peek-in-bibli-bin-21.html

    ReplyDelete