Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Sunday Salon- November 4, 2012

The Sunday Salon
Wow!  I can't believe its already November!  This past week was pretty laid back.  We didn't do anything for Halloween and since we live in a condo, we didn't have a single trick or treater.  I still dressed my puppy in her Halloween dress though.  She hates being dressed up and gets all mopey the whole time. Today we went to see Wreck-It Ralph.  Such a GREAT movie and I'm so proud to have two friends who worked on it!

I finished and reviewed the following books last week:
Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James










Just One Day by Gayle Forman










I fulfilled items in the following challenges last week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 78, 79
Completely Contemp Challenge 2012: 2011-4
2012 Mammoth Book Challenge: 8

2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 65
What's in a Name? 5 Challenge: Something You'd Find on a Calendar
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 68


I am currently reading Mind Games by Kiersten White and up next is Shards & Ashes edited by Melissa Marr and Kelley Armstrong.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment