Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Sunday Salon- August 4, 2013


The Sunday Salon

Only 1 more week of summer.  Time goes by WAY. TOO. FAST! :(

 I'm having a Moving Sale.  Check it out here

I finished and reviewed the following books last week:
Artichoke's Heart by Suzanne Supplee











The Year of the Great Seventh by Teresa Orts











The Assassin and the Pirate Lord (Throne of Glass #0.1) by Sarah J. Maas











I fulfilled items in the following challenges last week:
2013 150+ Reading Challenge: 38, 39, 40
2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 31, 32, 33
2013 Embarrassment of Riches TBR Reading Challenge: 4
2013 Quick Fix Challenge: 16, 17, 18
2013 Debut Author Challenge: 8

I am currently reading Alienated by Melissa Landers and up next is After Eden by Helen Douglas

2 comments:

  1. You're doing really well on your challenges. I need to still read Throne of Glass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't something I was planning on reading but did on a friend's recommendation and I'm so glad I did!

      Delete