Monday, September 2, 2013

The Sunday Salon- September 2, 2013

The Sunday Salon
This last week was a week of ups and downs.  On Tuesday afternoon, my grandmother passed away. I flew up to Virginia on Wednesday evening to be with my family and for the service.  I flew back home on Thursday night, landing at midnight because I had to be back at the airport at 5am to fly out to Disneyland for a big race.  And I celebrated my 33rd birthday on Sunday.

I finished and reviewed the following books last week:
On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves











Frigid by J. Lynn











I fulfilled items in the following challenges last week:
2013 150+ Reading Challenge: 45, 46
2013 ARC Reading Challenge: 25
2013 Quick Fix Challenge: 21


I am currently reading The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle and if I don't get any more tour books, then I'll read The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater.

No comments:

Post a Comment