Friday, August 14, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- August 14, 2009


Food 4 Thought Friday
Breakfast
When was the last time you really laughed out loud and what about? Oh man...I have no idea..it was probably at dinner tonight with my boyfriend and another couple
Lunch
How much time do you spend exercising in a week? If you count playing in a softball game, then an hour a week, otherwise, none...I'm just too tired (and lazy!) and I HATE exercising..its so boring to me!
Dinner
Do you look forward to fall or dread summer coming to a close? I dread summer coming to a close since it means back to school time. I always miss my previous group of kids over the summer, but I love the time off!
Midnight Snack
What is something(s) you tell yourself on a daily basis? nothing really
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) Its nice to have girl-time :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing! Great answers! Girl time is the best!!

    ReplyDelete