Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Sunday Salon- August 30, 2009


Wow..I am exhausted! This was the first week with the kids and this group of kindergartners seem so young. They are having a really hard time following directions so I am having to repeat myself a bunch and am losing my voice. But they are so adorable and loving! I love this age!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:

I fullfilled the following items for challenges this week:
Paranormal 999 Challenge: Psychics/Sensitives, Sorceress (can also be used for Fae)

I am currently reading Love Junkie by Rachel Resnick and up next is Highland Rebel by Judith James for a book review.

1 comment:

  1. It's always such a shock when school starts because the little guys seem so young! They grow tremendously during kindergarten so when a new crop comes in, they seem itsy.

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete