Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Sunday Salon- August 15, 2009


So this was my last week before preplanning for school. I ran a bunch of last minute errands, getting my oil changed, chopping my hair off, and buying things for my classroom. I am very sad to see my summer, and most of my reading time, end!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:

I fullfilled items for the following challenges this week:

I am currently reading The Love of Her Life by Harriet Evans and up next is Time of My Life by Allison Winn Scotch.

1 comment:

  1. Time of My Life is a great read! I think you will enjoy it. I purchased The Love of Her Life this summer. Hopefully I can read it soon.

    Even though I'm not a teacher, I agree with you. This summer went by too quickly. I'm trying not to think about it!

    ReplyDelete