Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Sunday Salon- June 5, 2011

The Sunday Salon

So we are less than 1 week away!  Next Saturday, I get married!  I can't wait!  It doesn't seem real!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 42
2011 ARC Reading Challenge: 36
2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 33

I am currently reading Priceless by Nicole Richie and up next is Supernaturally by Kiersten White.

2 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes well at the wedding...enjoy and have a happy one!

    Here's MY SUNDAY SALON POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you are so excited that you can't sleep! Best of luck to you.

    Here's my Sunday Salon.

    ReplyDelete