Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Sunday Salon- February 12, 2012

The Sunday Salon

Not too much happened this week.  Still training for the 10k.  I ran 3.5 miles yesterday, the farthest I've done yet and surprisingly, I felt okay after it..better than I had when I ran the 2.5 miles during the week after school.  Maybe its because I get tired teaching so I get really tired running after that but since I ran the long distance on a Saturday, it wasn't bad.  There's no way I'm getting up to go running before school though.  I'd have to get up at like 5:45 and that is NOT happening.  We'll see how I feel next week when I have to run 4 miles!

I finished and reviewed the following book in the past week:
The Selection by Kiera Cass


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 15
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 13
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 13

I am currently reading The Marked (Delcroix Academy #2) by Inara Scott and up next is The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment