Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Sunday Salon- February 26, 2012

The Sunday Salon

My friend and I ran in the Tangled Family 5k for the Disney Princess Half Marathon weekend.  This was the first race I had ever run in last year and we cut off almost 6 minutes from our time last year!  Not bad.  We stopped to take pictures with characters so I just stopped my timer when we got in line and luckily each line was only about 1 minute.  We are determined to do the half marathon next year!  Up next is our 10k at the end of March.  Next weekend I have to run 4.5 miles to train!

I finished and reviewed the following books in the past week:
 Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin













I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 18, 19
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 16, 17
2012 Debut Author Challenge: 4
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 16, 17
2012 Mammoth Book Challenge: 2

I am currently reading Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult and up next, if I don't get any tour books, is Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale.

No comments:

Post a Comment