Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Sunday Salon- February 19, 2012

The Sunday Salon

I ran 4 miles yesterday and it really wasn't too bad.  I felt much better afterwards than I did when I ran the 2 miles on Thursday!  I don't get it!  We have the Disney Princess 5k on Saturday!  Can't wait!  We ran this last year and it was the first time I had ever run and we had a blast!  I work for Disney so I have pics with most characters, but we've been noticing at other races that they have more unique characters out so we've decided to not worry about our time and just run from character stop to character stop to see if there are any characters out that I don't have yet.

Anyways, any runners out there have any advice?

I finished and reviewed the following books in the past week:
The Marked (Delcroix Academy #2) by Inara Scott
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 16, 17
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 14, 15
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 14, 15
2012 Debut Author Challenge:

I am currently reading Illuminate by Aimee Agresti  and up next (if I don't get any more tour books) is Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult.

No comments:

Post a Comment