Monday, August 27, 2012

In My Mailbox- August 27, 2012

In My Mailbox: Here's what I got in my mailbox last week

MONDAY
Small Change- Sheila Roberts--Bookmooch











WEDNESDAY
The Forsaken- Lisa M. Stasse---for review from publisher











FRIDAY
Josie Griffin is Not a Vampire- Heather Swain--just showed up for review











Forever Summer- Alyson Noel--PaperbackSwap











SATURDAY
Kitty Steals the Show (Kitty Norville #10)- Carrie Vaughn--PaperbackSwap











Drink, Slay, Love- Sarah Beth Durst--PaperbackSwap











Insurgent (Divergent #2)- Veronica Roth--PaperbackSwap











The Nightmare Garden (Iron Codex #2)- Caitlin Kittredge--PaperbackSwap











The Butcher of Beverly Hills (McAfee Twins #1)- Jennifer Colt--Bookmooch





1 comment:

  1. Oh I really want to read Forsaken!!!
    Will wait for your review of it :)

    I'm your newest follower, would love it if you follow me back :)

    Cheers
    Aditi from http://highlyreadioactive.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete