Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday- August 22, 2012

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Hidden (House of Night #10)
by P.C. and Kristin Cast
Publication Release Date: October 16, 2012

From Goodreads:

Neferet’s true nature has been revealed to the Vampyre High Council, so Zoey and the gang might finally get some help in defending themselves and their beloved school against a gathering evil that grows stronger every day. And they’ll need it, because Neferet’s not going down without a fight. Chaos reigns at the House of Night.

2 comments:

  1. HOUSE OF NIGHT. I've absolutely loved this story since sixth grade (certainly, not the best choice for a sixth grader) but stopped reading at book 8, 9 or a million, I couldn't remember. :D This makes me want to start up, though! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember how far i got with this serious, but I hate really long series that never end... hope you get it soon though :)

    Here's what i'm waiting on

    and check out my awesome YA giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete