Sunday, June 28, 2009

Book Review- Bitten to Death

I just finished reading Bitten to Death by Jennifer Rardin.

From the back cover:

My latest mission has taken me to the ancient Greek city of Patras; but instead of soaking up its spelndor, I'm here to infiltrate a Vampere Trust.

Only two vamps have ever escaped the tightly bound communities and lived to tell the tale: Edward "The Raptor" Samos, the most reviled criminal mastermind in recent memory, and Vayl, the CIA's number one assassin, who also happens to be my boss.

The Raptor is trying to take over Vayl's former Trust. Unfortunaltely, the Trust's new leader has her own plans.
This job is going to be the death of me.

This was the fourth book in the Jaz Parks series. I felt that it was okay. I had a little bit of difficulty remembering what had happened in the past books and it wasn't explained that much in this one. I alway feel a little put off by Jaz, but I suppose its supposed to be that way since she keeps everyone closed off from her (since she lost her fiance in a battle a while ago). I do, however, enjoy her sarcasm and the way she thinks. I liked the secondary were-animal characters in this book. I look forward to reading the next book in the series, One More Bite.

I gave this book a rating of 3/5.

This book fullfilled items in the following challenges:
Paranormal 999 Challenge: Psychics/Sensitives

No comments:

Post a Comment