Friday, June 12, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- June 12, 2009


Breakfast
Do you Twitter or Facebook? I do Facebook...a lot! I can't get into Twitter though!
Lunch
What are you looking most forward to this summer? Being out of school and having lots of time to read and catch up on DVRd shows!
Dinner
What is the easiest thing you fixed for dinner this week? I made a barbecue chicken wrap...it chicken and onions cooked in barbecue sauce...place it in a tortilla, sprinkle shredded cheese on top and roll it up!
Midnight Snack
What are you envious about right now? The teachers at my school who don't have to take an ESOL class so their summer break already started
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) If you think you're trying to be funny by sticking M&M's up your nose, they will probably get stuck and I will take a picture of you and post it on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment