Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays- June 16, 2009



TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!




My two teasers:

"Kendall felt as if she'd been caught up in the crest of a tsunami, tossed about for an eternity, flung to the ground, and then stomped on. Repeatedly."
~pg 357, The Accidental Bestseller by Wendy Wax

4 comments:

  1. Emotional turmoil - sounds like it'll be good. Here are my teasers: (1) and (2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know that feeling well! I've just never been able to describe it quite so thoroughly. Great teasers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! Unfortunately I've felt that way, however have not been able to express it quite like that. Another book I'm looking forward to reading this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hey, no fair. I'm suppose to be in charge, remember?"

    He released her with a sigh, Tragic Hero fitting him so well. "Fine. Do with me what you will."

    She intended to.

    Page 283, In Over Her Head, Judi Fennell.

    ReplyDelete