Friday, June 26, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- June 26, 2009


Breakfast
What is your favorite part of the summertime? Not having to work and getting to sleep in!
Lunch
How was this week different than others? I went up to Hilton Head for a little vacation with Kory and my family
Dinner
What did you think of Michael Jackson? I thought that while he was a very strange man, he was extremely talented and the icon of pop music (I took a class in college called Writing About Cool and we had to create a website about something "cool" and I did it on Michael Jackson..I wish I had saved the address to the site, but there are too many sites up now to find it)
Midnight Snack
What do you have planned for this weekend? I am going to my hometown with my boyfriend and we are going to my best friend from high school's son's first birthday party
Recipe for the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) Sometimes trying to be nice comes back to bite you in the butt

No comments:

Post a Comment