Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Sunday Salon- March 6, 2011

The Sunday Salon

Yesterday was ESPN the Weekend at Disney's Hollywood Studios.  I didn't plan on going this year....until I heard that Tim Tebow and Urban Meyer would be there!!!!!!!!!!!!  AHH!  I wouldn't  miss that for anything!  It was so great to see them together!  I was "thisclose" to getting his autograph.  Sigh!


I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter











I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 14, 15
2011 ARC Reading Challenge: 12, 13
2011 Debut Author Challenge: 4, 5
2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 12, 13
What's in a Name? 4 Challenge: Life Stage

I am currently reading My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares and up next is Clarity by Kim Harrington.

No comments:

Post a Comment