Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Sunday Salon- October 16, 2011

The Sunday Salon

Last night hubby and I went to Party for the Senses at Epcot.  It's an expensive ticket but the hubby got 2 free ones.  And then inside you get all the food and drink you want.  Yummy!

I finished and reviewed the following book in the past week:
You Are My Only by Beth Kephart
The Vision by Jen Nadol


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week:
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 88, 96
2011 ARC Reading Challenge: 70, 76
2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 69, 76
2011 YA Contemporary Challenge: 15

I am currently reading Reasons to be Happy by Katrina Kittle and up next is Daughter of Smoke and Bones by Laini Taylor.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! I hope you had a good time! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete