Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Sunday Salon- October 2, 2011

The Sunday Salon

Yesterday morning, my best friend and I ran in our 4th 5k, Mickey's Halloween 5k at Disney's Animal Kingdom.  I haven't ran since my wedding (so 3 and 1/2 months ago) but we didn't do too bad with out time at all.  I am sooo sore today though!  Then last night my hubby and I drove home to Jax to go to the Jags game today with my parents.  We lost but the game was fun and it was good to see my family!

I finished and reviewed the following book in the past week:
The Predicteds by Christine Seifert
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions edited by Kelley Armstrong & Melissa Marr
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week:
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 55, 89, 91
2011 Debut Author Challenge: 15, 24
2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 42, 70, 72
2011 ARC Reading Challenge: 45, 72
What's in a Name? 4 Challenge: Jewelry or Gem

I am currently reading The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler and up next is The Secret Sisterhood of the Heartbreakers by Lynn Weingarten.

1 comment:

  1. Enthralled and The Faery Ring are on my wish list.

    I'm really not a runner...I'm glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete