•To read & review a minimum of twelve young adult or middle grade debut novels between the dates of January 1, 2012 – January 31, 2013.*
*The 2013 extension is so that December Debuts can be read and count toward the challenge.
•Any advance reader copies you read from 2012 BEFORE the January 1st start date DO NOT count toward the challenge!
•You can read twelve books in one month, or one book a month. It doesn’t matter as long as you have 12 read by the end of the year!
RULES & GUIDELINES:
•You must have a Blog to post your reviews or be a member of Goodreads. Youtube Book Reviewers count too!
•Your blog/video must be written in English.
•Deadline to join is May 31, 2012.
•Must be a young adult or middle grade title.
•Must be the author’s YA or MG debut, released in 2012.
•If an author has a previous novel published for adults or children, they can still qualify for the challenge.
•If an author has a previous YA or MG title, they do not qualify for the challenge.
MORE INFORMATION ON THE 2012 DAC, CAN BE FOUND HERE!
*I finished the challenge on 5/16 but I am going to keep adding to the list so I can see how many I read this year.
- Fracture by Megan Miranda
- Slide by Jill Hathaway
- The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
- Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
- Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
- Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
- Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
- Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
- Fractured Light by Rachel McClellan
- Elemental by Emily White
- So Close to You by Rachel Carter
- Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
- Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe by Shelley Coriell
- When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle
- Touching the Surface by Kimberly Sabatini
- The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories #1) by Chris Colfer
- Origin by Jessica Khoury
- Crewel by Gennifer Albin
- What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles #1) by Kat Zhang
- Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
- Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz and Ron Bass
- The Farm by Emily McKay