Wednesday, June 6, 2012

In My Mailbox--June 4, 2012


In My Mailbox: Here's what came in my mailbox the past 2 weeks (apparently I forgot last week and almost forgot this week!)

MONDAY
Much Ado About Vampires (Dark Ones #9)- Katie MacAlister--PaperbackSwap









Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #4)- Chloe Neill--PaperbackSwap










One Grave at a Time (Night Huntress #6)- Jeaniene Frost--PaperbackSwap









TUESDAY
Summer of Secrets- Alison Lucy (from publisher for review)









SATURDAY
Kill Me Softly- Sarah Cross--review for an Around the World ARC










Beautiful Chaos- Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl--Bookmooch









TUESDAY
When You Were Mine- Rebecca Serle--review for an Around the World ARC Tour









This is Not a Test- Courtney Summers--review for an Around the World ARC Tour








FRIDAY
Mathilda Savitch- Victor Lodato--Bookmooch









SATURDAY
Over You- Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus--review for an Around the World ARC Tour









Spark (Sky Chasers #2)- Amy Kathleen Ryan--review for an Around the World ARC Tour









Flock (Stork #3)- Wendy Delsol--review for an Around the World ARC Tour










Shut Up- Anne Tibbets--from author for review


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of review books this week! I really want to read This Is Not A Test!

    -McKenna
    youngatheartbookblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG SO many great books!! You are so lucky you got an ARC of Kill Me Softly... I can't wait to read it, and Sarah Cross is really great!! I just finished When You Were Mine, and LOVED it so I hope you do too! :) Awesome mailbox, and I hope you enjoy your haul sweets! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I really want to start reading the beautiful creatures books they look really good!!

    ReplyDelete