Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Sunday Salon--June 3, 2012

The Sunday Salon

The school year is wrapping up!  I'm late on posting this, it's actually Tuesday, so I only have 2 days left with the kiddos and then 2 days of post planning.  I cannot wait!  Since this was supposed to be done on Sunday, I'm going to pretend that's what day it is.

I finished and reviewed the following book in the past week:
Fairest of All: A Tale of the Wicked Queen by Serena Valentino










I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 44
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 41

2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge: 2

Since then I read Fated by Alyson Noel and When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle but I'll post about them next week.  I am currently reading This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers and up next is Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus.

No comments:

Post a Comment