Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Sunday Salon- June 10, 2012

The Sunday Salon

So I completely forgot to do the Sunday Salon post on Sunday!  I'll just pretend like it's Sunday now!  We had our 1 year anniversary shoot with the wonderful Regina Hyman Photography.  She did our engagement pics, our wedding pics, and our Magic Kingdom Bridal Portraits.  She is simply amazing!  She already sent us a sneak peak.

I can't wait to see the rest!

I finished and reviewed the following book in the past week:

This Is Not a Test by Courtney Summers










I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 47
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 40
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 44


I am currently reading Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan and up next is Flock by Wendy Delsol.

No comments:

Post a Comment