Monday, June 18, 2012

The Sunday Salon- June 17, 2012

The Sunday Salon

On Monday, my hubby and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary!  I can't believe the time has gone by so fast!  We stayed the night at the concierge level at the Grand Floridian.  We stayed there the night of our wedding last year too, but everything was so crazy that we didn't get to enjoy it.  And we went to dinner at Victoria & Alberts, the most expensive restaurant on Disney property.  They just got their 5 star rating again.  The food was soooo good but I was so stuffed.  There were 7 courses.  I felt like I was on Top Chef.  It was definitely a once in a life time experience!

I finished and reviewed the following books in the past week:
 Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
Spark (Sky Chasers #2) by Amy Kathleen Ryan










I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 48, 49
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 41, 42
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 45, 46
Completely Contemp Challenge 2012: 2012-10
2012 Standalone Reading Challenge: 13

I am currently reading Flock by Wendy Delsol and if I don't get any tour books, then up next is Just Say Yes by Phillipa Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment