Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Book Review- Love at First Flight

I finished reading Love at First Flight by Marie Force this morning.

From the back cover:

Juliana isn't looking for love...When she meets Michael, sitting next to her on the plane. Julianna's been dating Jeremy for ten years. But he's hedging about marriage, and Michael promises to give her everything she's ever wanted in a relationship...

Michael's supposed to be getting married...But he's drawn to Julianna in a way he never was to his beautiful but manipulative fiancee.

When they get off the plane, Michael and Juliana can't tear themselves apart. But with desperate exes who won't let go, love at first sight is tested beyond endurance.

I enjoyed reading the book. For the most part it was a typical love story--nothing deep about it. But for some reason, I could not stop thinking about the book. I didn't want to put it down, and when I did, I found myself thinking about the book. I enjoyed reading a little bit about Jacksonville, Florida at the beginning of the book since that is my home town. I knew all the references the author.

I really liked the main characters, Julianna and Michael. They seemed to fit so well together. And the side plot about a court trial was interesting too. Overall, a great romance!

I gave this book a rating of 4/5.

Love at First Flight is being released today!
Thanks to Danielle at Sourcebooks for the review copy.

1 comment:

  1. I heard Marie talk about this one several times and thought what a good story line. Just goes to show, romance--boy meets girl and falls in love--while the premise of romance, can be made blah and ho hum or it can be developed into something that grabs you. With Marie's stories, I think it's all in the characters. Strong and memorable.

    thanks for sharing this. :-)

    ReplyDelete