Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - July 21, 2009



TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!




My two teasers:

"Even Charlie, who was going off to university in the fall, was older enough that I didn't see him much. They felt more like strange grown-ups I had to be polite to than like family."
~pg 12, Thirteenth Child by Patricia C. Wrede

2 comments:

  1. How do you like it so far? I've got this one in my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds good! I've never read Wrede. I really like the cover too.

    ReplyDelete