Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday FIll-In- July 24, 2009


1. Not getting a review done in time is not the end of the world.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I love curling up with a good book.
3. Flavored popcorn tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is not something I want to do, but I do it anyways.
5. A sunset is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is hope for me yet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating dinner with my grandparents, tomorrow my plans include introducing Kory to more of my extended family and Sunday, I want to make that will be, flying back home to Orlando!

1 comment:

  1. What kind of flavor do you like on popcorn? We had something a few weeks ago, the popcorn was half caramel and half chocolate covered.

    ReplyDelete