Friday, July 3, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- July 3, 2009


Food 4 Thought Friday


Breakfast
What is the last movie you saw and how did you like it? I saw Transformers 2..it was okay..too much fighting in the desert..I liked the first one better
Lunch
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? I have several...Mint Chocolate Chip is always a favorite..I also like Ben & Jerry's Phish Food...and I forget who its by but there is a Banana Split one that I really like
Dinner
What is one goal you want to achieve this summer? Clean our condo!
Midnight Snack
What do you do to pamper yourself? Buy myself different flavors of popcorn
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) Just because I have summer break doesn't mean I'm automatically gonna be inspired to clean.

2 comments:

  1. Did my first comment come through? Something happened when I clicked post and so I am not sure if you approve them first or it didn't make it? Hope so!!! If not....thanks so much for playing! I loved all your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope it didn't! Dang! Wish I could remember what I wrote!

    It takes a lot more than summer break to get me to be inspired to clean! Not much can except company coming! lol

    ReplyDelete