Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Fill-In- November 12, 2010

Friday Fill-In

1. When pigs fly is the day that I will become a neat freak.
2. Apparently I must say seriously?! to my kindergarteners a lot because I heard one of them saying it when a bunch of books fell off the bookshelf the other day.
3. Call me after 11am on weekends, if you know what's good for you.
4. I don't think they'd notice a few extra bodies around here, if you know what I mean. (a line from the Great Movie Ride)
5. The most entertaining person in my life is too hard to decide because all of my friends and family are funny.
6. Everyone, except me, is getting engaged... who's next?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, tomorrow my plans include going to a baby shower, then Food and Wine at Epcot, and finally watching the Gator game and Sunday, I want to relax!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, it will also be a long, long time before I become a "Neat Freak"

    ReplyDelete