Monday, November 22, 2010

Mailbox Monday- November 22, 2010

Mailbox Monday: Here's what came in my mailbox this week


MONDAY
First Grave on the Right- Darynda Jones--for review from Reviewer Rewards
Once in a Full Moon- Ellen Schreiber--review for an Around the World Tour
The Lost Saint- Bree Despain--review for an Around the World Tour
Carpe Corpus (Morganville Vampires #6)- Rachel Caine--PaperbackSwap
Room- Emma Donoghue--PaperbackSwap











WEDNESDAY
Kitty Goes to War (#8)- Carrie Vaughn--PaperbackSwap











THURSDAY
Magic Burns (Kate Daniels #2)- Ilona Andrews--PaperbackSwap











SATURDAY
Radiance- Alyson Noel--contest win from Forever Young (Adult)
A Touch Mortal- Leah Clifford--review for a We Love YA! Tour

4 comments:

  1. Great mailbox- I LOVED "Room" so much. What a fantastic book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished Radiance a few weeks ago, so I'll keep an eye out for your thoughts on that one. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading Once in a Full Moon on Net Galley right now. Not sure how I feel about it yet. I have a blog award for you here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice mailbox! I hope you like Room; I thought it was very good. Radiance is one that I'm thinking of getting for Not-So-Bebe-Girl Autumn, too!

    Enjoy the reads!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete