Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Sunday Salon- November 28, 2010

The Sunday Salon

So I ended up picking Bella up on Tuesday.  Since I had the week off for Thanksgiving break, I wanted the extra couple of days together.  And she's so sweet!  We drove down to Miami and she was so good!  On the way down, when I was holding her, she was whimpering so I put her in her kennel and she went right to sleep.  On the way back, I originally had her in her kennel, but she started whimpering so I opened the door and she came out and curled up next to me on the seat and fell asleep.  And she did well with the other puppies.  She wasn't afraid at all.  She's definitely a wild child though.  She likes to chew on EVERYTHING!  And there are several times during the day where she just starts running around the condo for no reason!  And she kept trying to jump off the couch, which is too tall for her to do, so we finally lined the floor around the couch with pillows so she can jump off.  But she's so sweet!  When she's tired, she loves for me to hold her like a baby and fall asleep!


Sleeping on the way home from Miami

Loves being held like a baby



I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 153, 154
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 118, 119
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 107, 108

I am currently reading The Frenzy by Francesca Lia Block and up next is Dating Mr. December by Phillipa Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment