Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Sunday Salon- November 7, 2010

The Sunday Salon

Nothing too much happened this week. We didn't get a single trick or treater (which just means that we have to eat all the candy ourselves).   We had conference night at school which is always exhausting.  And yesterday the Gators finally looked good against Vandy.  Hopefully we'll be able to beat South Carolina next week.  Today Kory and I are going with 2 other couples to a corn maze.  That should be lots of fun and hopefully they'll have yummy food too!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris
The Immortal Realm (Faerie Path #4) by Frewin Jones
The Enchanted Quest (The Faerie Path #5) by Frewin Jones
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand














I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge: All Together Dead
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 145, 146, 147, 148
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 111, 112, 113
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 102

I am currently reading The DUFF by Kody Keplinger and up next is Slayed by Amanda Marrone.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy week...I didn't get any trick or treaters either, except for my grandson.

    Luckily I didn't buy as much candy this year, but I was still munching on it all week, because I wouldn't allow myself more than three (or six!) pieces. They were the mini-bites.

    Here's my salon:

    http://accidentalmoments.wordpress.com/2010/11/07/the-sunday-salon-nov-7/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got quite a bit done this week! I'm off to read your review of Unearthly!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete