Monday, September 5, 2011

Mailbox Monday- September 5, 2011

Mailbox Monday: Here's what came in my mailbox this week


MONDAY
Fury- Elizabeth Miles--review for an Around the World ARC Tour









Charming the Snake- MaryJanice Davidson, Camille Anthony, Melissa Schroeder--PaperbackSwap
Something Wicked (Living in Eden #2)- Michelle Rowen--PaperbackSwap











Black Magic Sanction (The Hollows #8)- Kim Harrison--PaperbackSwap











TUESDAY
The Predicteds- Christine Seifert--review for The Teen Book Scene











WEDNESDAY
Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn’t Have)- Sarah Mlynowski--PaperbackSwap










After Obssession- Carrie Jones & Steven Wedel--from publisher for review










SATURDAY
Possession-Elana Johnson--review for an Around the World ARC Tour











Ghost Town (Morganville Vampires #9)- Rachel Caine--PaperbackSwap

2 comments:

  1. Fury sure catches my eye every time I see it. I look forward to your review of it. Enjoy all your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my eye on Fury - hope it's great!

    ReplyDelete