Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Sunday Salon- September 4, 2011

The Sunday Salon

So this past Thursday was my birthday, and unfortunately, it was pretty crappy.  I didn't get to celebrate it.  Without going into why, I was pretty sad.  Luckily I went out with the girls for dinner on Friday night and they made it better!  Then on Saturday, I went up to Gainesville with one of my best friends to watch the Gator game.  I am soooo glad its football season!  Yay!  Go Gators!

I finished and reviewed the following books in the past week:
As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott
Hades by Alexandra Adornetto
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake











I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week:
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 47,78, 79
2011 ARC Reading Challenge: 40, 62, 63
2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 35,60, 61 

I am currently reading Wherever You Go by Heather Davis and up next is Fury by Elizabeth Miles.

1 comment:

  1. As I Wake has a fabulous cover! I am glad you had time with your friends to celebrate! Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete