Friday, February 20, 2009

Book Review- Your Coffin or Mine?

I just finished Your Coffin or Mine? by Kimberly Raye.



From the back cover:

BEING DEAD CAN KILL A SOCIAL LIFE!


For Lil Marchette, the owner of Manhattan’s premier dating service for vampires (and a dazzling denizen of the dark herself), death is all in a night’s work. Unfortunately, it’s going to take more than matching up vamps to pay the bills and fund Lil’s cosmetics addiction. Dare she add actual humans to the mix? Eager to diversify, she signs up for a popular dating show, Manhattan’s Most Wanted (MMW), to pitch her expertise to the perfect target audience–eligible women looking for eligible men.

Of course Lil is trying to forget the one man she’d love to sink her own teeth into: Ty Bonner, the ultraseductive vamp who broke her heart after she gave him the hottest night of his afterlife. Problem is, she and Ty have an intense mental connection and she’s sensing he’s in deep trouble. Even worse, she soon finds herself heading for MMW’s grand finale (cameras are so not a vamp’s best friend). The race is on as Lil struggles to save Ty (and herself) before all hell breaks loose.

This was the third book in the Dead End Dating Series. I enjoyed this book as much as the first. Unlike the second book in the series, I actually had no clue as to what would happen in the end (I kinda guessed who the villain was in the second book). I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series.

I gave this book a rating of 3/5.

This book fullfilled the following challenges:
Paranormal 999 Challenge: Vampires
A to Z Reading Challenge: Y

1 comment:

  1. This book has been on my shelf for a long time now. I hope I can get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete