Friday, February 20, 2009

Four Foods on Friday- February 20, 2009


Here are this week’s four questions.
Let’s talk about salty snacks.
#1. Potato chips. Flavored? Regular, ridged or stacked?I love potato chips! I guess if I had to pic my absolute favorite, it would be Cool Ranch Doritos
#2. Cheese doodles. Yellow or white? Puffed or crunchy? Definitely orange, and I prefer puffed
#3. Pretzels? Your favorite shape? Favorite flavor? Not too much of a pretzel fan, but I would rather eat sticks if I had to.
#4. Share a recipe for salsa or dip.


MEXICAN DIP
1) 1 pound ground beef
2) ½ pound Mexican Velveeta cheese, cubed
3) 2/3 cup Miracle Whip
4) ¼ cup onion, chopped
5) Corn Chips
Season to taste and brown meat; drain. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Spoon mixture on 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Stir and continue to bake 5 minutes longer. Serve with corn chips.

3 comments:

  1. #1. Potato chips. Flavored? Regular, ridged or stacked? - Tostitos or Pringles Original
    #2. Cheese doodles. Yellow or white? - Puffed Yellow Cheese Doodles
    #3. Pretzels? Your favorite shape? Favorite flavor? - Lightly salted hot pretzels with nacho cheese sauce mmm...
    #4. Share a recipe for salsa or dip. - Just add melted cream cheese block to salsa and voila!!

    Farrah from Wife and Mom of 3 and The Book Faery
    http://wifeandmomof3.net
    http://tbfreviews.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in college, my roommate ate Cool Ranch Doritos non-stop and now I can't even stomach the smell of them. She's seriously wake me up in the middle of the night crunching.

    corrinrenee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm...cool ranch doritos. Good choice!
    Welcome to FFOF...I love your site and feel the same way about books! I'll look forward to seeing you more!

    ReplyDelete