Friday, February 6, 2009

Picture Tag

Andi at Radiant Light tagged me for this game



Picture Tag! This is a new twist on a tag that's fun and easy to do!





The rule is you have to go to the fifth photo folder on your computer and take the fifth picture that you find. After you post the picture, you tag five friends to do the same, and blog it just like I'm doing now. I was tagged by Michelle Sutton and here is the original post.








This is a picture of me and my dad about 5 years ago (wow- I can't believe its been that long!)

I am still new to blogging and I don't have many followers yet and most those that I do have have already played this game but I will tag the few that haven't!

Mary at Books, Gardens, and Dogs

Julie at Pieces of Me

Bogsider

Wendi at Wendi's Book Corner

Fire & Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment