Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Sunday Salon- February 22, 2009

Yesterday my boyfriend and I went to see Slumdog Millionaire. It was a pretty good movie. And I thought it was a cute touch how they dance "bollywood-ish" at the end. My dad has been traveling to India a lot lately, for work--specifically Mumbai. He said that they portrayed it pretty accurately. At first, I begged him to take me with him...but then the attacks happened in the city. He had just left there 4 days before, but one of the hotels where the attacks were is one of his clients. It was scary! He's going back again at the end of March.

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Dead End Dating by Kimberly Raye
Dead and Dateless by Kimberly Raye
Your Coffin or Mine? by Kimberly Raye
Just One Bite by Kimberly Raye

I fullfilled items for the following challenges:
Paranormal 999 Challenge: Vampires
What's In A Name Challenge: medical condition (dead)

I am currently reading American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld and up next is How To Create a Magical Relationship by Ariel and Shya Kane.

No comments:

Post a Comment