Monday, February 9, 2009

Book Review- Untamed


I just finished reading Untamed by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast.

From the back cover:

Life sucks when your friends are pissed at you. Just ask Zoey Redbird – she’s become an expert on suckiness. In one week she has gone from having three boyfriends to having none, and from having a close group of friends who trusted and supported her, to being an outcast. Speaking of friends, the only two Zoey has left are undead and unMarked. And Neferet has declared war on humans, which Zoey knows in her heart is wrong. But will anyone listen to her? Zoey's adventures at vampyre finishing school take a wild and dangerous turn as loyalties are tested, shocking true intentions come to light, and an ancient evil is awakened in PC and Kristin Cast's spellbinding fourth House of Night novel.

I thoroughly enjoy the House of Night books. They keep me so entertained! They are quick and easy to read with humor and just the right amount of intensity to keep my hanging. The way that P.C. and Kristin write keep me wanting to read on and on and not want to put the book down! I can't wait for the 5th book in the series, Hunted!

I rated this book 4/5.

This book fullfills items for the following challenges:
Paranormal 999 Challenge: God/Goddess (can also be used as Vampire)
A to Z Reading Challenge: U

No comments:

Post a Comment